Friday, December 2, 2016

Forgotten Friday #1

Hey owls! To start off my jam- tastic day, I logged on to get this awesome Jamaaliday gift: the classic, nostalgic, Jammaliday Welcome Mat!
Today's new items are as follows:
From Treetop Gardens in Sarepia Forest: The Narcissus, the narcissus bouquet, and the leaf fan. 
From Epic Wonders: The Jamaaliday Wreath! I am currently broke, but I will be saving up...
From Jam Mart Furniture: The bag of gifts! 
From Jam Mart Clothing: The ornament earrings! I don't really like them that much, because of the tacky colors, but for any Christmas/ Jamaalidays looks they would be great.
And finally, the icicle antlers (YAY! I love animal horns/ antlers...) from the Hot Cocoa Hut.
They look snazzy... 
They are 800 gems, btw...
OK! On to forgotten Friday, which is basically just where I play forgotten desert and share all of the items that I win. This time I will be hosting, with 4 players (including myself) and I AM opening ground chests.
OK. So here we have 1 eagle, 2 falcons, and moi.
Here are our party members: 
Our prize for getting the green is: 
Omg!!! This is a beta! I'll definitely be putting that in my den...
Our prize for yellow is: 
This item is out of stores, so that's pretty cool!
Our prize for blue is: 
They are not showing up for some reason. They are in stores. but really expensive so I can just recycle them for about 1,500 gems-ish. 
And finally, our prize for white is:
Well, these are in stores, but again, they can recycle for about 1,500 gems. 
That's all for today owls! Have a Jam- tastic weekend!
-Fuzzy Bunny



No comments:

Post a Comment