Monday, December 5, 2016

Yo peeps

Hey guys! Sorry I can't do mailtime monday today, I GUESS IM JUST NOT FAMOUS ENOUGH. Lol jk. Sorry. And also sorry for the late post, but on the bright side, it's only 4:30 right now in California. But it's 7:30 where i am but uhh yeah. Enough with the timezones and other ramblings.
TODAY'S JAMAALIDAY GIFT is the spiral jamaaliday hedge. Kind of an odd name but ok.
This reminds me of going to the Christmas tree farm 2 weeks ago, and they were giving away free "christmas bushes" to kids 13 and under (I'm 12. I know, I illegally use a google account, don't arrest me, GOSH.)
Today's rare item (sigh) are the Rare Galoshes! They are well- hidden in Jam Mart clothing
Today's new item in jam mart clothing (other than the rare) is the jingle bell necklace! I have the rare version, so I'm good on this.
In Jam Mart Furniture, we have the winter log bench. Pretty nice!
Well, That was a short post guys. See yall tomorrow! Bye owls.
-FuzzyBunny

No comments:

Post a Comment