Thursday, December 1, 2016

Jamaalidays are here!

Hey guys!!! Happy jamaalidays!!! (look at my domain name OwO)
When I first logged onto AJ, I noticed this screen:
And then I realized, OMG! It's update day! I love update days...
Here is the jamaa journal (for people who can't play AJ or people who are reading this 2+ weeks later)
Oh yay! I have always loved jamaaliday gifts...
If I remember correctly, this den was called the gingerbread den last year but ok. And Jamaaliday rescue is my 2nd favorite seasonal adventure, (following the easter egg one.)
OMG!!! NOW THE TALENTED NON MEMBERS CAN MAKE ART!!! (I will be using this feature on my backup account which has MORE DIAMONDS THAN MY MEMBER ACCOUNT) Thanks so much AJHQ!!! We all appreciate that effort.
Sounds nice... Julian2 already went over the first one, and the gift bag costs more diamonds. That I should be spending on masterpieces.
Pet reindeers are back, and so is Jamaaliday Jam, and wait... DEERS ARE COMING BACK!!! That was my main animal on my old account but I got hacked and deers have not been available in my time of being  member on this account. I think that may be the most exciting thing for me in this issue.
Today's Jamaaliday gift is 1 diamond (now I have 2! Yay!)
And a pet jamaaliday tree so that your pets can celebrate as well.
And wow! 5 new clothing items today! Cool!
My personal favorite is the holly hair bow, It goes very well on my owl.
And these are the new jamaaliday decorations.

WOW! THAT WAS A LONG POST!!!
See yall tomorrow, Owls!
-FuzzyBunny





No comments:

Post a Comment