Tuesday, December 6, 2016

#RichPeopleProblems #HardcoreBurn

Hey owls! Today's Jamaaliday gift are the jamaaliday bells. They go up in your den. Because dens. Because fun.
Sorry guys, I'm in kind of a bad mood. Let me tell you the story for our first Story Time Tuesday.
I am in 7th grade, as some of my friends know, and basically that means one thing: DRAMA.
So my "friend" Jamie, who lives on my street (sadly), was asking random 9th graders what they wanted for Christmas. I asked him why, and he told me, and I quote, "I get $30 a week in allowance (probably for doing nothing), and I have nothing to spend it on."
This made me mad, because I can't yet legally make money, and my family is on the low side of middle class. I make $12 a month, because why not, but honestly, I'M JUST GLAD I HAVE FRIENDS TO SPEND IT ON.
Sorry. I got a little off track there. Well, it was either that or Banks' feet.

ANYWAY, ONTO THE AJ RELATED STUFF.
Today's Jamaaliday gift, like I mentioned above, is the Jamaaliday bells! This is a returning wall item, which I dont have room for, but is still SO KAWAII.
credit to animal jam wiki for photo

Our new items for today, are the Pinecone necklace from Jam Mart Clothing! I am really glad that the past 2 clothing items are for non members.
In Jam Mart Furniture, we have the Winter firepit table! Yay now I can have some food for my Jamaaliday party (Check my google plus for more details. Exclusive to LadyTulip's AJ community only.)

Well, Thats the post for today! Thanks for reading, Owls.
-Fuzzybunny

1 comment: