Saturday, December 3, 2016

Style Saturday #1

Hey owls! Happy Saturday!!!

Starting off this post, we have our Jamaaliday gift for today, the wreath hat.

The first one is the one that I got on  my main account, and I got the green one on my backup. I believe that the green one is default but I'm not entirely sure.
Our new item(s) for today are/is as follows;
Jam Mart Clothing: The Jamaaliday gift hat! This looks kind of weird on an owl so I won't be buying it...
From Jam Mart Furniture:
We have 2 new items! It is necessary for me to buy all of the jamaaliday den items, So thankfully, the price for these add up to only 500 gems. But we have the gift pile and the winter mailbox (which is for non members.)
In the diamond shop, we have the falcon claw, the returning feather tail, and returning mummy glove.
Falcon popularity has risen because of Julian2. I love Julian, don't get me wrong, but he has created 3 trends and I'm not really a fan of arctic wolves with spikes or falcons. However, I am a proud Spinny Boi.
And finally, in Epic Wonders, we have the holly tiara. 
I actually like it but I just bought a really expensive wreath, leaving me with 29 gems.

DID YOU KNOW?
At AJHQ's gingerbread epic den, if you go over to the candy cane sled (pictured below) and click on it, you can buy one for 500 gems?
NOW. FOR STYLE SATURDAY!!!
This week's look is for non- members and members (I will alternate between all and members every other week)

The holiday Spinny Boi!
To do this, you will need: A red flower bow, A dark green lei, a koala (duh)
COLOR ONE: 2nd row, 2nd column
COLOR TWO: 2nd row, 7th column
EYES: round, black
NO PATTERN

Ok owls, that's all for today, have a happy Saturday!
-FuzzyBunny




No comments:

Post a Comment